Mind Resources for Goals
There is no shortage of information and advice on Goals, Success and Happiness. In addition to the information I have created or referred to in the Goal Interceptor Website, these are some of the best books I have read:
- The 7 (and 8th) Habits of Highly Successful People, Free Press, Stephen R. Covey
- This is an excellent book about the power Habits to improving our lives, not only to reach a single goal, but to have a very productive life in general, as well as to be Happy.
- Brain Rules, Pear Press, John Medina
- This book provides a simple and effective way to get more out of your thinking machine in our heads. Ten simple to understand rules. The book also includes a DVD to really make the points with some humouristic short stories.
- Managing Your Mind, Oxford, Gillian Butler, Ph.d, Tony Hope, MD
- This book takes a a scientific-based approach to describing how we think, and how that affects our actions, thinking and emotions. Very complete coverage of mental fitness, basic Mind skills, Relationships, Mood, Mind and Body.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment