Last updated on: February 12, 2020
1. Account Terms
- By signing up for a PureGoals Account (as defined in Section 1) or by using any PureGoals Services (as defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
- As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us” and “PureGoals” means Pure Goals Incorporated as the Contracting Party.
- The services offered by PureGoals under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you set and manage goals, as well as manage coaching clients. Any such services offered by PureGoals are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. PureGoals reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the PureGoals website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Services.
- You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained or expressly referenced in these Terms of Service before you may sign up for a PureGoals Account or use any PureGoals Service.
- Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience only and appear in bold under each section, but these summaries are not legally binding. Please read the Terms of Service, including any document referred to in these Terms of Service, for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using PureGoals or any PureGoals services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a PureGoals account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. PureGoals may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
- You acknowledge that PureGoals will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. PureGoals cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, Accountd, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of PureGoals may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- WHICH MEANS
- You are responsible for your Account and any Materials you upload to the PureGoals Service. Remember that if you violate these terms we may cancel your service.
- If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. Account Activation
- Client Account for Goal setting and receiving coaching services
- Any account creator who uses PureGoals online app can also be referred to as a “PureGoals User”.
- Subject to section 2.1(2), the person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding Account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- Your PureGoals Account can only be associated with one Account Owner.
- PureGoals is not responsible for the quality or contents for the coaching received from coaches hosting their coaching programs or promoting themselves on PureGoals.
- Coach Accounts for providing coaching programs and coaching services
- Based on your PureGoals pricing plan, you can create one Coach account (“Coach Account”).
- The Account Owner is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and defaults arising from use of Coach Accounts in the performance of obligations under these Terms of Service as if they were the Account Owner’s own acts, omissions or defaults.
- Coaches account owners can also be referred to as a “PureGoals User”.
3. General Conditions
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to PureGoals Users.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that PureGoals may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on PureGoals’s website, available at https://www.PureGoals.com/legal/termsand such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to PureGoals’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the PureGoals Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by PureGoals.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use PureGoals or PureGoals trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to PureGoals Support.
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The Services allow you to send certain communications to your customers by short message service (SMS) messaging (for example, sending order confirmation notifications via SMS) (the "SMS Services"). You will only use the SMS Services in compliance with these Terms of Service, Nexmo Inc.'s Acceptable Use Policy, and the laws of the jurisdiction from which you send messages, and in which your messages are received.
- The Terms of Service may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and PureGoals’s Terms of Service available in another language, the most current English version of the Terms of Service at https://www.PureGoals.com/legal/termswill prevail.
- All the terms and provisions of the Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms of Service and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. PureGoals shall be permitted to assign these Terms of Service without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms of Service, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without PureGoals’s prior written consent, to be given or withheld in PureGoals’s sole discretion.
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
- Sections 1, 3(2)-(5), 4, 6-8, 13-14, 16(9)-(11), 18, 20 and 21 will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
- WHICH MEANS
- The PureGoals service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
4. PureGoals Contracting Party
- If the billing address of your Account is located in the United States or Canada, this Section 4(1) applies to you:
- “PureGoals Contracting Party” means PureGoals Inc., a Canadian corporation, with offices located at 61 Sweetland Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 7T7.
- The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- WHICH MEANS
- If a dispute arises you may bring an action in the Province of Ontario (Canada).
5. PureGoals Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Account, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Account, violate our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”)or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any PureGoals customer, PureGoals employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- PureGoals does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your Account.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that PureGoals employees and contractors may also be PureGoals customers/Coach and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information (as defined in Section 6) in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- PureGoals retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Account Owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, PureGoals reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- WHICH MEANS
- We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
- In the event of an ownership dispute over a PureGoals account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner, as determined by us.
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. PureGoals’s Confidential Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms of Service including this Section 6. Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than (i) by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at least as stringent as those contained herein; or (ii) as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these Terms of Service, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment. Confidential Information shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already in the public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the time of disclosure of such information; (B) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without breaching any provisions of these Terms of Service; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any provision of these Terms of Service.
- WHICH MEANS
- Both you and PureGoals agree to use the Confidential Information of the other only to perform the obligations in these Terms of Service. Confidential Information must be protected and respected.
7. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, PureGoals shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall PureGoals or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, PureGoals partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference (including the AUP), or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- PureGoals does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- PureGoals does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- PureGoals does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- WHICH MEANS
- We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
- Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties and our liability is limited.
8. Waiver and Complete Agreement
- The failure of PureGoals to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and PureGoals and govern your use of the Services and your Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and PureGoals (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- WHICH MEANS
- If PureGoals chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that we give up that right later.
- These Terms of Service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and PureGoals don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
9. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the PureGoals Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your PureGoals Account at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Account; (b) to allow PureGoals to Account, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that PureGoals can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although PureGoals is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Account; however, by making your Account public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Account. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- PureGoals shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Account to promote the Service.
- WHICH MEANS
- Anything you upload remains yours and is your responsibility.
10. Payment of Fees
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable fees relating to the value of sales made through your Account when using all payment providers other than PureGoals Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services such as PureGoals Payments,
- You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. PureGoals will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize (“Authorized Payment Method”), and PureGoals will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency.
- Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at PureGoals’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Account Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Account’s administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
- If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, PureGoals reserves the right to terminate your Account.
- All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Goods and Services Tax Act, Chapter 117A of Singapore), harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of PureGoals’s products and services. To the extent that PureGoals charges these Taxes, they are calculated using the tax rates that apply based on the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Payment Method. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to PureGoals of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by PureGoals, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all sums payable by you to PureGoals under these Terms of Service shall be paid free and clear of any deductions or withholdings whatsoever. Other than Taxes charged by PureGoals to you and remitted to the appropriate tax authorities on your behalf, any deductions or withholdings that are required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant taxation authority. PureGoals shall be entitled to charge the full amount of Fees stipulated under these Terms of Service to your Authorized Payment Method ignoring any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
- You must maintain an accurate location in the administration menu of your PureGoals Account. If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration menu.
- PureGoals does not provide refunds.
- WHICH MEANS
- A valid payment method (like a credit card) is required for all Accounts. You will be billed for your Subscription Fees every 30 days. Any Transaction Fees or Additional Fees will be charged to your payment method. If we are not able to process payment of Fees using your payment method, we will try again in 3 days. If we are unable to process payment of Fees on the second attempt, we will make a third and final attempt three days later. If payment of Fees is unsuccessful after three attempts, PureGoals may freeze your Account. You may be required to remit Taxes to PureGoals or to self-remit to your local taxing authority. No refunds.
11. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting PureGoals Supportand then following the specific instructions indicated to you in PureGoals’s response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- PureGoals will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to PureGoals for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your Account website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through PureGoals, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following termination, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PureGoals Service, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time. Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, PureGoals may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
- WHICH MEANS
- To initiate a termination contact Support. PureGoals will respond with specific information regarding the termination process for your account. Once termination is confirmed, domains purchased through PureGoals will no longer be automatically renewed. If you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle, you’ll have one last email invoice.
- We may change or terminate your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or terminate your account.
12. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from PureGoals. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the PureGoals Site (PureGoals.com) or the administration menu of your PureGoals Account via an announcement.
- PureGoals reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- PureGoals shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- WHICH MEANS
- We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
13. Beta Services
- From time to time, PureGoals may, in its sole discretion, invite you to use, on a trial basis, pre-release or beta features that are in development and not yet available to all Coach (“Beta Services”). Beta Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which PureGoals will provide to you prior to your use of the Beta Services. Such Beta Services and all associated conversations and materials relating thereto will be considered PureGoals Confidential Information and subject to the confidentiality provisions in this agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not make any public statements or otherwise disclose your participation in the Beta Services without PureGoals’s prior written consent. PureGoals makes no representations or warranties that the Beta Services will function. PureGoals may discontinue the Beta Services at any time in its sole discretion. PureGoals will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with a Beta Service. The Beta Services may not work in the same way as a final version. PureGoals may change or not release a final or commercial version of a Beta Service in our sole discretion.
14. Feedback and Reviews
- PureGoals welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback") to PureGoals be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to PureGoals (whether submitted directly to PureGoals or posted on any PureGoals hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that PureGoals is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by PureGoals, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to PureGoals must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. PureGoals reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
15. Rights of Third Parties
- Save for PureGoals and its affiliates, PureGoals Users or anyone accessing PureGoals Services pursuant to these Terms of Service, unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, no person or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Service shall have any right to enforce any term of these Terms of Service, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms.
- WHICH MEANS
- Only PureGoals, PureGoals Users and persons accessing PureGoals Services have any rights under these Terms of Service.
16. Privacy & Data Protection
- The personal data you store in PureGoals by registering actions and writing journal entries is on a very secure server with an encrypted database, and your connection with Puregoals is also encrypted with https. PureGoals will do it’s very best to protect your personal data, but is not liable for data theft or loss.
- WHICH MEANS
- Don’t use any of the PureGoals application for sensitive information that may cause you harm if it were hacked.
17. Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
17.1. The following activities are prohibited:
- Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use the Services to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of PureGoals or others, including PureGoals third party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not post or upload any Materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent. You may not use the Services to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information.
- Restricted Items: You may not offer goods or services that are, or appear to be, Restricted Items.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
- We may, at any time and without notice, remove any Materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
- PureGoals has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any Materials and your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this AUP and the PureGoals Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and PureGoals governing your use of the Services (collectively, the “Terms”). Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
- PureGoals may modify this AUP, including the list of Restricted Items, at any time by posting a revised version of this agreement. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP. In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this AUP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
- If you feel that a user of the Services has violated this AUP, please contact us and let us know.
18. How to Contact Us
- If you have any questions or suggestionsabout any of these practices or Pure Goals use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us by web, or by mail at:
- Pure Goals Inc.
- Suite 201,
- 61 Sweetland Ave, Ottawa, On, K1N-7T7, Canada
- Attention: Michael Codere,
- Or call us at (613) 407-8967
- Pure Goals Inc. will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this.